· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Information on our website
We try our best to make sure that all information on our website, including descriptions of our products and listed prices are accurate at all times. However, if we do make a mistake we’ll try to resolve it as soon as possible, and if we spot that an error has affected your order we’ll do our best to let you know.
When browsing our website the colours of products may vary depending on a few factors your display settings.
Pictures and images on our website are for illustration purposes only. For an accurate description of any product and details of what is included with the product, please read the product description.
We will do our best to check our website for viruses but we do not warrant that the website is free of viruses or other malicious content.
Please make sure that your login details, password and all your other account details remain confidential at all times. If you know or suspect that the security of your account is at risk, you should contact us
You can pay with all major credit and debit cards, Google Pay, Bank Transfer, Skrill & Bitcoin
We will take payment from your card at the time you place your order. Taking payment does not mean we have accepted your order and if for any reason we are unable to accept your order we will provide you with a full refund within 14 days.
If we discover an error in our pricing we will inform you as soon as possible and you will then be given the option of cancelling or re-confirming your order at the correct price.
If for any reason we are unable to contact you using the contact details you have provided we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you by email.
Any cancelled orders will be refunded within 14 days of notice of the cancellation.
Will be a standard flat rate to the United Kingdom.
For more details of our delivery fees, please contact us as they will differ International delivery
If items within packaging are faulty or damaged, please notify us as soon as possible. If you notice any damage to items following delivery, please Contact us as soon as possible after delivery. Please keep any damaged product so that we can inspect it at a later date. If you dispose of any damaged product before we have had the opportunity to inspect it, then this could affect any claim. We will always attempt to replace any damaged product. However if we are unable to do so we will refund you with the full amount you have paid for the product(s) together with any relevant delivery charges. Nothing in these terms affect your statutory rights.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATION
You can return new and unused product(s) within 30 days of making your purchase. We will give you a refund by the same method as your original payment for products that are returned with proof of purchase in new and unused condition and, if possible, the packaging.
We will refund the price you paid for the goods and credit the refund you are due to the credit, debit card that you made payment with. However, please note that we may reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.